The mission of Cullman County Schools, an educational organization with active community involvement, is to guarantee student success through quality educational opportunities that provide challenging academic and extra-curricular activities.
Exceptional Educational Experiences for Everyone, Every Day
- To have 100% of our students graduate or successfully complete their individual educational program
- To provide students the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities
- To have students, upon graduation, contribute positively to society in the home, workforce, or educational arena.
- Improved instruction results in higher quality student learning
- Effective educators model moral, ethical, and professional excellence
- All students are challenged to reach their highest potential
- Schools are student-centered
- Schools are emotionally and physically safe places for students to be
- Our schools are the “heart” of our communities