Employee Resource Guide

  • Payroll Information
  • Leave balances and history
  • Name or Address changes
  • W4 federal or A4 state tax withholding changes
  • Direct Deposit changes
  • W2, Truth in Salary and 1095C forms
  • NOTE:  Users MUST self-register.  For registration issues, please contact Kim Arnold (karnold@ccboe.org).

Employee Self Service

  • To submit a Detached Duty Form
  • To submit a Travel Request
  • To submit a Leave Request (sick, personal or annual)


  • Substitute Management System
  • For user information or questions, contact Anna Pace (apace@ccboe.org).

Absence Management (AESOP)

  • Online Records Management System used for new hire documentation, compliance reporting, etc.
  • If you have any questions, contact the Human Resources Department (kputman@ccboe.org or cortneymyrex@ccboe.org).


  • The official database for searching/enrolling in sessions for professional development clock hours or professional learning units (PLUs).
  • It is recommended for educators to do annual self-audit of earned professional development clock hours or PLUs via the training history list.
  • If you have login issues, please contact Denise Schuman (dschuman@ccboe.org).  

PowerSchool Professional Learning

  • Search / Verify certificate(s) held by an individual
  • Verify background clearance of an individual
  • Verify certificate expirations
  • NOTE:CCBOE Human Resources staff will ONLY assist educators employed by our district in renewing his/her certificate.

ALSDE Certification Search Portal

  • Certificate Questions
  • Certificate Renewals
  • Verification of a Higher Degree
  • Certification Based on Test
  • NOTE: It is the responsibility of every educator to know when his/her certificate expires.  CCBOE Human Resources staff will assist educators employed by our district in renewing his/her certificate.

Human Resources

Katrina Putman (kputman@ccboe.org).


  • Experience Verifications to be completed for verification of professional educational work experience.

Human Resources

Cortney Myrex (cortneymyrex@ccboe.org).

  • Employment Verifications to be completed for income/credit purchases (home, auto, boat, etc.)

Payroll Department

Tanya Knight (tknight@ccboe.org).

Danielle Marcum (dmarcum@ccboe.org).

  • Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
  • Leave of Absence
  • Sick Leave Bank
  • On-the-Job Injury

Payroll Department

Tanya Knight (tknight@ccboe.org).

  • Public Education Employees’ Health Insurance Plan
  • Member Online Services Account
  • All CCBOE employees should have a Members Online Services account to enroll or change PEEHIP coverages.
  • Contact PEEHIP if you have questions or need assistance.



  • Teacher’s Retirement System
  • RSA-1 Accounts

Retirement Systems of Alabama (RSA)


  • Retirement Paperwork Assistance
  • NOTE:  Official calculations for retirement purposes will not be provided.  Employees considering retirement should contact RSA directly to schedule an appointment to have specific questions addressed.  Mrs. Tanya Knight, Payroll Manager, will facilitate the processing of the Retirement Application Packet.  Please request an appointment by emailing Mrs. Tanya Knight.

Payroll Department

Tanya Knight (tknight@ccboe.org).

Notice of Non-discrimination

The Cullman County Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:

April Tucker (Title IX Coordinator)

PO Box 1590

Cullman, AL 35056


Tiffanye Mitchell (504 Coordinator)

17600 US Hwy 31 N

Cullman, AL 35058



The Cullman County Board of Education is committed to ensuring all information placed on its website is accessible to individuals with disabilities in compliance with requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504) and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (Title II). If you have a disability and need assistance accessing website content or if you would like to report inaccessible content, please contact the webmaster at its@ccboe.org. For information about how to file a complaint under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II, please see CCBOE’s grievance procedure here

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.