Career Opportunities

All job openings for Cullman County Schools (teaching, administrative, clerical, etc.) are posted on the Alabama State Department of Education's Teach in Alabama website and on the Cullman County Schools website under Job Openings.
Certified / Classified Positions

To apply for a position with Cullman County Schools, you must complete an online application on the Alabama State Department of Education's Teach In Alabama website.  Teaching positions are listed as Certified.  Support positions are listed as Classified.

New Applicants (External) - Click Here

Current Employees (Internal) - Click Here

If you require access to a computer with an internet connection, you may visit the Cullman County Board of Education at 402 Arnold Street NE, Cullman, Alabama, 35055 or the Cullman County Public Library.   
Contracted Staffing Services

Cullman County Schools utilizes contracted staffing services from Spur for Instructional Assistant positions (library, special education, etc.).  To apply, you will need to download the Spur app in the App Store or Google Play, sign up and complete the "Become a Worker" process.  

200 West Side Square Suite 205
Huntsville, AL  35801

Notice of Non-discrimination

The Cullman County Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:

April Tucker (Title IX Coordinator)

PO Box 1590

Cullman, AL 35056

Tiffanye Mitchell (504 Coordinator)

17600 US Hwy 31 N

Cullman, AL 35058


The Cullman County Board of Education is committed to ensuring all information placed on its website is accessible to individuals with disabilities in compliance with requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504) and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (Title II). If you have a disability and need assistance accessing website content or if you would like to report inaccessible content, please contact the webmaster at For information about how to file a complaint under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II, please see CCBOE’s grievance procedure here

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.